Oct 1, 2010

Chennai Trip - Day 2

Hii friends,

On Day 2 we had decided to visit the largest mall of Chennai that is “EXPRESS AVENUE”. Evening is the only time in which you can roam in chennai, because of its hot climate . At 4’O clock in the evening we reached the mall EXPRESS AVENUE. When I entered the mall I could think of only few words that was HUGE, ENORMOUS, MAGNIFICENT etc. It was Sunday and there was a lot of traffic on roads of Chennai. I was very much surprised to see that mall was crowded. I thought for some time that the whole Chennai people have accumulated to that place to celebrate some grand event. I thought as if every corner and every inch of the mall building was pleading me “trahiii maam , trahiii maam” ( in English:” please forgive me!!! Please forgive me”). We were surprised to see the pathetic plight of the mall building. The crowd can be compared with the crowd at “KUMBH MELA” of Allahabad.

Anyways, the mall was huge. You could have got every thing of your need over there. Just name it- pantaloons, Peter England, Black cherry, Levi’s, Allen solly, Allen cooper, Spykar, Lee solly, Louis London, Habib everything. We had a gr8 time over there. It would take almost a whole day to see every corner of the mall. Though Chennai is a metropolitan city but it comes to halt after 10’ O clock. After that we caught the returning bus at 9:30 PM. That’s the second day at Chennai.

No comments: